Glotman•Simpson, one of North America’s leading structural engineering firms, is looking for a creative, organized and professional Social Media & Marketing Coordinator to join our dynamic team in a part-time role.
The successful candidate will be a team player, have strong communication skills, integrity, and be willing to pitch in where required with a can-do attitude. This role is the perfect fit for someone who enjoys variety as you’ll be working alongside various departments.
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications, abilities + attributes:
- A diploma, degree or other post-secondary education relating to marketing or communications;
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a related role;
- Proficiency with all social media platforms;
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop);
- Creative thinker with a passion for staying up to date with new and emerging ideas and platforms within social media;
- Skilled at creating professional and engaging social content;
- Self-starter with a high degree of attention to detail;
- Graphic design and photography experience are an asset; and,
- Experience working with a professional services firm or within the engineering, architecture, construction industry is an asset.
If this sounds like you, here are some of the things you can expect to be doing in this role:
- Assist in developing and executing a new social media strategy.
- Coordinate, populate, curate, and maintain content for accounts including LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and our website.
- Monitor social media feeds, ensuring cohesive visual brand, writing style and voice is achieved.
- Assist the marketing team with other marketing-centered activities as needed.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please send your Cover Letter + Resume in PDF Format by clicking APPLY below. While we appreciate all interest in this position, only applicants requested for an interview will be notified. No phone calls please.Apply