Glotman•Simpson, one of North America’s leading structural engineering firms, is looking for a diligent, organized and professional Marketing Coordinator to join our dynamic team.
In this exciting opportunity, organization and hard work are paramount as you will be juggling several priorities in a fast-paced environment working directly with our firm’s COO. The successful candidate will be a team player, have strong communication skills, and be willing to pitch in where required with a can-do attitude. This role is a perfect fit for a go-getter who enjoys variety and quick-thinking.
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications, abilities + attributes:
- A diploma, degree or other post-secondary education relating to marketing or communications;
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a related role;
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) are required;
- Expert experience working with all Social Media platforms (including tracking analytics);
- Experience using WordPress;
- Ability to work efficiently with tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment;
- Self-motivated, resourceful and creative;
- A high degree of attention to detail;
- Strong organizational skills, time management and prioritizing skills; and,
- The ability to adapt to changing priorities while remaining organized and thorough.
If this sounds like you, here are some of the things you can expect to be doing in this role:
- Preparing proposal packages (utilizing Adobe InDesign) that are innovative, on brand and meet client requirements;
- Monitoring bid sites and tracking proposal activity in the company’s database;
- Working with subject matter experts to develop professional and creative thought-leadership communications, advertisements, presentations, award submissions, and other associated content;
- Maintaining the firm’s library of marketing assets including logos, style guide, templates, resumes, project profiles, photography, etc.;
- Managing all social media platforms and executing social strategy, including reviewing monthly analytics;
- Updating and posting content on company website and internal intranet, as needed;
- Coordinating and ordering marketing collateral such as business cards, letterhead, branded gear, etc.; and,
- In collaboration with the social committee, coordinating staff events and generating the company’s quarterly internal newsletter.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please send your Cover Letter + Resume in PDF Format by clicking APPLY below. While we appreciate all interest in this position, only applicants requested for an interview will be notified. No phone calls please.Apply