Glotman•Simpson, one of North America’s leading engineering firms, is looking for a diligent, organized and professional Executive Assistant / Marketing Coordinator to join our dynamic team.
In this exciting opportunity, organization and hard work are paramount as you will be juggling a number of priorities in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be a team player, have strong communication skills, integrity, and be willing to pitch in where required with a can-do attitude. This key role is the perfect fit for a go-getter who enjoys variety and quick-thinking.
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications, abilities + attributes:
- A diploma, degree or post-secondary education relating to marketing;
- 2+ years’ previous experience in a marketing or office administration role;
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, PhotoShop and Illustrator is required);
- Expert experience working with Social Media platforms;
- Experience using WordPress is an asset;
- Self-motivated, resourceful and creative;
- A high degree of attention to detail;
- Strong organizational skills, time management and prioritizing skills; and,
- The ability to adapt to changing priorities while remaining organized and thorough.
If this sounds like you, here are some of things you can expect to be working on:
- Proposal + Pre-Qualification Coordination (utilizing Adobe InDesign);
- Social Media + Website Updates (including analytics);
- Creating + formatting various marketing documents;
- PowerPoint presentation assistance;
- Booking photography + working with our team to generate project write-ups;
- Business cards + other branded stationary orders;
- Branded gear research + development and inventory upkeep;
- Staff event coordination;
- Assisting with generating external advertisements;
- Assisting with the publication of our internal newsletter;
- Assisting with job postings and filtering candidate resumes;
- Coordinating interviews and other meetings;
- Assisting with orientation for new team members;
- Updating our internal intranet; and,
- Keeping track of various documents + submissions relating to pre-qualification lists.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please send your Cover Letter + Resume in PDF Format by clicking APPLY below. While we appreciate all interest in this position, only applicants requested for an interview will be notified. No phone calls please.Apply